Updated: 4 days ago
Tiny Cottage, Premium Airstream, Bunkhouse… what do they all mean? And which one is the best for my trip? Look no further – we’re breaking it all down for you right here! We tried to create options that would be inclusive to all types of travelers, and I know you’ll find the one that’s just right for you!
Let’s dive right in!
Hotel rooms: These are the rooms that started it all! We have 8 guest rooms that sleep 2 guests each on the main property. There are queen bed or king bed options, with your choice of upper or lower decks. Each room is unique, but includes a mini fridge, Keurig, TV, and wifi. Of course, you also get our signature soft beds and linens. Another perk of staying in one of these is the proximity to Windmill Coffee! The lower level rooms are dog friendly.
The ‘Premium Airstream’ (which we also call the Honeymoon Suite) also sleeps 3, but comes with the added bonus of an ultra-private hot tub and side yard. It’s important to note that none of the Airstreams are dog friendly.
Tiny Cottages: We have SEVEN different types of tiny cottages! Depending on which type you choose, they can accommodate anywhere from 4-6 guests. A big bonus for many of the tiny cottages (not all) is that they have small kitchens for you to do a bit of cooking! Here’s a quick run-down of each option:
· Studio: Sleeps 4 guests in a queen bed and 2 twin bunks. Dog friendly, and includes a mini fridge, microwave, and Keurig.
· Accessible 1-Bedroom: Sleeps 4 guests in a queen bed and a queen sofa sleeper. Fully wheelchair friendly! Includes a cooktop, mini fridge, microwave, and Keurig. Dog friendly, too!
· 1-Bedroom: Sleeps 4 guests in a queen bed and 2 twin bunk beds. Kitchenette with a cooktop for whipping up your own meals! Dog friendly.
· 2-Bedroom: Sleeps 6 guests in 2 queen beds and a queen sofa sleeper. Kitchenette with a cooktop, and dog friendly!
· Premium 1-Bedroom: This option is similar to the standard 1 bedroom, but in a premium lower park location. NOT dog friendly.
· Premium 2-Bedroom: Similar to the standard 2 bedroom, but in a premium lower park location with a semi-private side yard. NOT dog friendly.
· Premium King: Sleeps 4 guests in a king bed and a queen sofa sleeper. Premium location - and includes a mini fridge, microwave, and Keurig. There's a private, gated side yard with a HOT TUB, fire pit, and two large patios (one facing the seasonal creek!)
Cabins: We have 4 beautiful cabin options. These are perfect for larger groups! We even have one that will accommodate up to 10 guests.
· The Guest House: Sleeps 10! This property is located on the same property as the main Inn. It includes a full kitchen, grill, hot tub, and beautiful finishes throughout. It is NOT dog friendly.
· Creek Cabin: This dog friendly cabin is just across the street from the main Inn, and sleeps 4 guests. It includes a hot tub, and the backyard backs up to the seasonal creek. Full kitchen is perfect for cooking your own meals. King bed and queen sofa sleeper.
· Bungalow: Sleeps 6 guests (1 king bed, 2 sofa sleepers). Includes massive private deck, hot tub, fire pit, full kitchen and grill, with a premium location in the lower park. NOT dog friendly.
· Bunkhouse: Sleep up to 8 guests in this unique cabin! The bedroom features 4 queen bunk beds for the ultimate slumber party. There is also a private enclosed yard, hot tub, full kitchen, grill, and is dog friendly.
So, there you have it. All of our amazing lodging options! If you’re still not sure which choice is best for you, give us a call! We’d love to hear about your plans and help you choose the spot that would work best for you!
-Carson & Amber