Every summer, the Pine Strawberry Business Community throws a yearly Strawberry Festival for locals and visitors to enjoy. With local vendors, food stations, arts & crafts and more, this event normally takes place solely in Downtown Pine. This year, our neighbors over at Bandit's Restaurant are expanding the fun into Downtown Strawberry, too!
The festival will take place on Saturday, June 12, 2021 in Downtown Strawberry. The local businesses will be working together to create a day of fun and celebration welcoming town residents and travelers alike! We have a few special things up our sleeves that you won't want to miss, and it sounds like our neighbors do as well! Scout the day's festivities below:
The Strawberry Inn - Morning Yoga Class: Kickstart your day with a relaxing yoga class at our Lower Park Yard. The class will begin at 9am and requires a $10 cash fee upon arrival to participate. Open to guests of the hotel and community members alike! Don't forget to bring your yoga mat! If you do forget or need one, there is a limited quantity available for your use. Beneath the pines, this class is one you don't want to miss!
- Local Vendors: There will be vendors around downtown Strawberry off of Highway 87 that will have local goodies for purchase from 10am-4pm! Be sure to stop by to grab a souvenir to take home with you.
- Strawberry Goodie Bags: For anyone staying at The Strawberry Inn, you will receive a special Strawberry goodie bag from us to celebrate all-things Strawberry! We can't wait for you to see what's inside.
- Strawberry Little Free Library: Remember to bring a book to contribute to our very own Strawberry LFL, then grab a photo for social media! Celebrating one year of having this cute stop on property, guests love it!
Dan is brewing up some delicious Strawberry-inspired drinks for the weekend - our mouth is watering just thinking about them! Open from 6:30am-4pm Friday through Sunday, grab a morning mocha or refreshing beverage and enjoy the sweet summertime.
- Strawberry Sparkling Lemonade
- Strawberry Italian Soda
- Strawberry Mocha
Bandit's will be hosting local craft vendors at their restaurant from 10am - 4pm, right next door to the Inn! Take a stroll over to browse through the wonderful creations - and while you're at it, grab a delicious bite to eat. They'll have chocolate covered strawberries and daiquiris and margaritas on special.
Head over to Pie Bar 9am-5pm Friday through Sunday to check out their Strawberry specials... we just know they are cooking up something extremely delicious over there for this weekend.
- Strawberry Empanadas
- Strawberry Hard Seltzer
- Strawberry-Cucumber Sparkling Water
We can't wait to bring some festivities to our side of town... after all, Strawberry IS our name! And boy, do we wear it with pride!
See you there! Be sure to tag us in the fun @thestrawberryinn