Updated: Apr 12
Halloween is just around the corner! Have your kids had their costumes chosen for months like mine? Bonus of choosing costumes early: we really get our money’s worth out of them! For such a small town, we have a lot of fun options up here for kids AND for grown-ups. We’re sharing a few ideas for you all We have openings Halloween weekend, so book your getaway and come have some spooky fun with us.
1. Old County Inn: Mark your calendar for Halloween Fun at OCI on Saturday, October 31st from 2-4pm! Bring the kids down to OCI in their Halloween costumes and enjoy a mini pumpkin patch, pictures with a pony, and small bags of candy for kids wearing a costume! This event will be held outdoors and set up to practice social distancing. ⠀⠀ *Free pumpkin, picture, and candy for children 10 and under, dressed in their Halloween costume only.
2. Pine-Strawberry Trunk or Treat: Located at the Fire Station 41 in Pine, from 6pm-8pm. Includes food, music, goodies, and a costume contest!
3. Payson Trunk or Treat: Admission is FREE, and this event runs from 4-8pm (meaning you could easily hit up OCI and then head to Payson!), with social distancing measures in place for participant safety. The vent will be held at the Payson Event Center
4. Bandits Restaurant: Halloween themed 50/50 raffle, Silent Auction, Costume Contest, and Live Music. Proceeds benefit the Payson Area Habitat for Humanity. Bandits is conveniently located right next to the Inn!
5. Pumpkin Patch: The Payson Community Garden hosts the perfect small town pumpkin patch! It's just a quick 15-20 minute drive to get there.
Tag us in any other fun local events you hear about so we can share! Happy Halloween! Have fun, stay healthy, and be safe.